Monday, December 6, 2010

Reminders...

So, I have been struggling with what I should do about my missions trip a lot lately.

I have started to miss the theatre desperately. So much to the point where I have considered not going to Africa and staying here to pursue acting again. Then there is a little voice in the back of my head that says "Um...hey blondie...God TOLD YOU to go to Africa...remember?"

What to do!

The other day I was on my way home from work, and there was this African man sitting across from me. I was lost in thought, it had been a long day at work.

"Why are you thinking so hard?" He asked me, an accent evident.

I told him I just had a lot to think about in life, and we got to talking. Turns out he is from Cameroon! We exchanged e-mails, but I haven't replied to the one he sent me yet. I'm not sure I will.

My heart started to pound in my chest when he told me where he was from. It was like God was yelling at me. "HEY!! REMEMBER ME?! Stop your life and just listen for a minute, we have lots to talk about."

Now if only i could get the listening part down pact.

No comments:

Post a Comment