Thursday, April 28, 2011

Almost there!

So, I'm in the home stretch now! Both doses of dukoral have been taken, trips to the store to get last minute items to bring are starting. I'm also starting to wonder about eating, and getting snacks to take.

Tonight I am sorting through all myt  clothes, and deciding what I need to take - and also making sure I don't need anything else. Looking at what needs to be washed. It's all very exciting! :)

I still feel very calm, which is surprising to me. I am trying my best to go about my daily activities as though nothing is happening. I think if I changed my routine I would do nothing but think - and that would freak me out!

Anyone have any suggestions of things to bring that are typically forgotten?

5 comments:

  1. Hi this is the only way I could get ahold of you. I noticed you postednabout sulli/ Samuel on the boroughs blog. I thought that it might interest you that I used to sponsor him and actually have a blog started because of him. I used to call him prince charming. My friend and I now are raising awareness about the other reeces rainbow kids at 25. Thats why the name of our blog is "orphanage 25". We arenalso planning on a trip to 25 in about 3 years. Please visit our blog, follow it and please post on your blog something about it please! Email me codyzander1031@gmail.com the blog is www.savingsullivan.blogspot.com and if u follow ours we will follow yours see everyone wins! We have other stuff we are doing which I can tell you when u email me. Tink is my blog name

    ReplyDelete
  2. flattened soccer balls with an air pump! (We brought lots to Belize...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo...good idea! Thanks sis!

    Tink - thanks for getting a hold of me. It's so exciting that you have the opportunity to go to 25. I am now following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! We actually are trying to get ahold of that director and see if we can arrange a mini mission trip there, we have the actual adderess of the orphanage from another organization!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be fantastic - I have always wanted to go there.

    ReplyDelete