Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dukoral.

After months and months of anticipation wishing it wasn't this day, today finally came. Today was the day that I drink the first dose of my vaccine for Travels Diarrhea and Chlorea, I had plans to change my facebook status, or title a post as "EWWWWWW" or "Just drank the worst thing EVER." However, in actual reality, it wasn't awful. It wasn't good by any means, but it wasn't terrible. I did however had to wait an hour before eating cake. The cake was delicious, and made of quinoa. Yum.

 I will have to take my second dose next Wednesday. One thing that really bothers me is knowingly putting all these chemicals inside me body. Yikes.

In other ways or preparation, I also got a mosquito net today. Thankfully, I didn't have to buy one. Instead I am borrowing one from a family friend. Thank you family friend! We have also been doing some shopping so that I have everything I need for the trip. How am I going to fit it all? I don't know.

12 days, 23 hours, 28 minutes and 9 seconds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment