Tuesday, May 3, 2011

All ready to go!!!

So, in almost exactly 12 hours I will be jumping on a plane to head to Cameroon! Exciting isn't it? I don't really think its hit me yet, and I am still full of the peace of God. Preparation took longer than I thought it would - even though I should know by now to give myself an extra couple of hours than I except.

I also wanted to give a big shout out to everyone that has helped with the funding for this trip. When I started this I expected to have to pay completely out of my own wallet, but friends, family and the church have been extremely generous and I want to say THANK YOU. I am truly amazed by peoples generosity. Thank You all.

Anyways, I should probably finish my bed time routine so I can be up and at the world tomorrow! My next update won't be until I'm in Africa. Please pray for safe travels, safety while there, and for the people of this county.

No comments:

Post a Comment